Things to see in San Francisco
San Francisco is beautiful city in northern California. On the tip of a peninsula that’s surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. There lots of things to do while visiting. Whether you are in the mood for a casual fun afternoon or an elegant evening out. San Francisco has it from restaurants, entertainment, museums. and much more. I’ll share few of my favorites with you.
- The Golden Gate Bridge is probably the first thing you will notice when your arrive in San Francisco.
- Fisherman’s Wharf is a popular tourist attraction and lots to do and see. Great food, shops and museums.
- Not far from Fisherman’s Wharf you’ll find Ghirardelli Square. If you love chocolate, don’t miss this place.
- Pier 39 it a bayside pier featuring scenic views, sea-lion sightings, food, shops & entertainment.
- Lombard Street in San Francisco is one of America’s crookedness streets. You can still drive down it.
- Cliff House a must see, lots of history here. Great food and views of the ocean and beach.
- Golden Gate Park has many attractions, you could spend the whole day there.